Saturday 28 May 2011

Legend of the Void....I am " Raven"...


Photo-Google Totem Animal

This is the ongoing story of the Void, within the  Daisy Lemmas Riff created by the Founder

Roy Durham and being posted by Ravenmyth I will add a story, of a Legend, unspoken, within the Void.

Photo-Google-Totem Animal-Raven

As I sit with the Storytellers of our Tribe, I must remain Silent. They talk of the "Legend" of the "Great Mystery" ..."Raven" is the Messenger of the "Void".

A sxwoxwiyam being told ( a story about how the world was in the past, when humans and non humans had powers to transform themselves into other things. I am the " The Shape Shifter"

 My initiation into the "Void" is about to begin.


Photo-Google Totem Animal

I must not speak of the " Memories " of the "Void" for they are the  sxwoxwiyam (stories) that came before...in silence the " Power of Their Spirit" remains.....ever locked in " Eternity".

This journey must be unspoken...it is within the experience ...for you now become an" Initiate" the " Seeker of Answers"

It is the final step to becoming..." Raven Magic"....



Photo-Google Totem Animal

In Silence...I step into the Great Darkness of the " Void"



Photo-Google Totem Animal

I am Raven....I am Magic...

If you fear me, you have touched the Void and stayed too long. You are engulfed by the Memories that linger...not of you...not of Raven...but of those trapped before you. They are calling from the Great Darkness of the Void....ravaged by the Fears they carry from the Unknown.

I am "Raven Magic" and only I can harness the courage to enter the Great Darkness of the Void....the home of all that is not yet in form. The Great Mystery...I am the Messenger of the Void, on the edge of time, past, present and future...all colliding together...feeling like chaos...when engulfed in the Memories of those before you...trapped in the " Dream State".

Or can I? Am I illusion? Am I of the Dream of Raven? Do I dream Raven...or does Raven dream me...is Raven the Great Darkness of the Void? No, I will not be pulled into the " Web of Dreams"...for it is the trickster...it asks me to question...

I am no longer Myth, I am no longer Legend...I am Shape Shifter...I am Raven, the colour of the Void. I am Creation.


Photo-Google Totem Animal

I welcome the cold.

It is the moment the Void fills me with the Magic of the sxwoxwiyam ( the stories) that came before. Do I take them to the Transformation of Raven....or.... do I sink back into the Great Darkness?



Photo-Google Totem Animal

The light looms before me, yet the Great Darkness of the Void continues to call.  I sink back into the Great Darkness....

I am Raven. Now I am a Memory in the Dream of the Void.



Photo-Google Totem Animal

I am the " Shape Shifter"     Do you see me...within the Mist of the Great Void?



I know you do....I can feel your Fear!





THE VOID

Come and Enjoy the Authors and the Characters in the Void









10 comments:

  1. fear of the unknown fill the space of the void. yet transformers are ready for the mystic voyage. it is very dark. it is very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know much about it... .but I love reading this kinda stuff
    nice post !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very artistic and beautiful; great addition to the 'riff' !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa. Gave me chills! awesome riff addition!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the void fear not follow the dream fly with the wind. just watch out for mouse. lol great post. thank you and bod bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. So mysterious and fascinating. Welcome to the Void within the Daisy Lemmas Riff. Your "void" is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I dream Ravin or does Ravin dream me?? Envelops the mystery I am waiting for the next passage eagerly


    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/05/taking-snapshots-or-creating-images.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the void that is the raven, and it is to our greatest blessing that the void has blessed you with a voice. This was awesome. And the pictures were spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful and spiritual piece. Very mysterious and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fascinating, mysterious and interesting! Looking forward to more posts.


    http://www.mariscamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete